Zero Brokerage Fees, REALLY ??!!!

So recently I heard the news that many US brokers will start to offer zero brokerage fees.

I really hope that this is applicable for international investors like me as well.

I have an eTrade account actaully, where it keeps my ESOS Western Digital stocks.
But that account can't be used to purchase other company stocks.
I need to open another separate account to manage the other stock portfolio if needed.
Previously I did not open it because the brokerage fees are so much higher than others.

Now there are more options for us now that offers zero commission fees.

Check out the respective brokerage links here to find out more:

Schwab - Zero Commission Fees
TD Ameritrade - Zero Commission Fees
Interactive Broker Lite - Zero Commission Fees
Robinhood - Zero Commission Fees
Etrade - Zero Commission Fees

The question now is which one to choose?
Which will provide the best trading tool, customer support and easy to use.

I hope that the local Malaysia brokers will also start to follow this trend.

What do you use?









Reference:
Schwab: How to make the most of a zero-commission world
More open trading accounts

Post a Comment

0 Comments